April 24th – 11am – 3pm
This 4 hour workshop keeps tennis at it heart but shows you how to use simple mechanics to keep all your players excited and motivated. Included elements:
- Mechanics we can borrow from e-games
- How to present challenge so everyone loves it
- Giving Choices and learning about the kids you are teaching
- Teaching smart kids – setting puzzles and challenges
- How to create excitement on the court without turning it into Disneyland
This is a workshop that will add to and enhance your on court activities in a very practical and postive way for all your young players.