Welcome to the Introduction to Sportime U10 Course
Here are the basics
- The course should take you no more than 2hrs to complete
- At the end of the course you need to take a knowledge check quiz, just to make sure that we communicated the information effectively to you
- Once completed you can print your Course certificate as a record of your professional development (Make sure you used your name to register so that your certifcate prints correctly)
- If you are a member of the PTR the course is eligable for professional development credits
- Course modules are deliberately short (no more than 15 minutes) and you can stop, start at any time
The course modules are listed below, just click on the module to get started, and your progress through the course is shown on a slider at the top of the page. Please let us know if you have any questions and discuss your thoughts with your Junior Director and other members of your team. Finally this course is prorietary so please do not share the links with anyone outside of Sportime.
Thanks for your investment in your continued professional development.